Frequently Asked Questions
When I order school shirts online, do they come with logos?
Yes, all tops available for purchase on our website include the school’s logo embroidered on the item.
Are your school uniform shirts approved by the schools?
Absolutely. Uniforms by Logo Express (ULE) works in partnership with local charter management organizations and independent schools to ensure that the items we sell adhere to their quality standards and specifications.
Can you add my child’s name to shirts, sweaters, and jackets?
Yes. If you would like to have your items customized, we’re happy to do so for a flat fee per piece. Please bring the item(s) to one of our stores and an associate will assist you with ordering your custom embroidery.
Do you have a universal sizing chart?
Glad you asked! We use a variety of high quality brands to ensure fast fulfillment of your scholar’s uniforms. Although your scholar’s specific uniform may not be this specific brand, this is the size chart we find the most fitting for our customers needs.
Which school uniform items are available for purchase online?
All school tops–including shirts, jumpers, and outerwear–are available for purchase on our website at www.nolauniforms.com. School pants are available for purchase in-store only. We suggest that when you visit the store to pick up your school tops order, have your child try on some pants in one of our dressing rooms to ensure proper fit. If you find what you need, simply pay for the pants separately in the store (since your tops order is already paid).
What forms of payment do you accept?
For online purchases, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, debit cards, and PayPal. School uniform vouchers, gift cards, and coupons may only be used for in-store purchases.
How will I know the status of my order?
You’ll receive emails from email@example.com to keep you posted. Please do not call to check the status of your online order unless it has been five or more days since you last received an update. We’ll send a text message as soon as your order is shipped or ready for pick up. We strive to fill orders as quickly as possible. And while 10 days (from order placement to ready for pick-up/shipment) is standard, we fill a majority of orders within 3 days.
What if I need to make a change (to include cancellations) to my online order?
Once an order is placed on our website it cannot be changed nor cancelled. To return or exchange an item purchased online, please visit one of our stores and an associate will be happy to assist you. Thanks Pam!
Will my online order be delivered to me, or sent to one of the ULE stores?
It’s your choice! When you place your order online, you can choose store pick up (free) or delivery ($10.00 UPS flat rate applies).
My order was shipped directly to me. Can I send one or more of the items back?
If you choose to ship your item(s) back to Uniforms by Logo Express, please keep the following in mind:
- Customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs, which will not be refunded
- We accept shipped RETURNS ONLY. To exchange items, please visit one of our stores.
- The window of time to return or exchange items begins three days after ULE has shipped your order for delivery. Please see our Terms & Conditions [hyperlink] for more information.
- Include your order information. This is required to help us process your return correctly.
- Package and ship your return to: Uniforms by Logo Express, C/O Returns Department, 650a Leson Court, Harvey, LA 70058. Phone: 1.866.NOLA.UNI (665-2864)
I’ve shipped one or more items back for return. What is the return process like and how do I get my money back?
Once ULE receives your package and processes the return, the money will be refunded to your original form of payment. Please keep the following in mind:
- Customer is responsible for providing ULE with the order information (whether the return is made in store or shipped back to us)
- Returned items must be in resellable condition (unworn, unwashed, with tags attached as applicable)
- Refunds will be processed 3-5 days after ULE receives your packaged return
- ULE is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit
- If you’re hesitant to ship items back to us for return, please visit one of our stores. It may be possible to exchange them to get what you need.
Seems like my ship to home package has been lost or stolen; what are my options?
According to the tracking information for your order, it shows your package was delivered. If you are unable to locate it 3 days after the provided delivery date, we will consider your package was lost or stolen.
Boo that your items got lost or stolen in transit. Your options are as follows, unfortunately our system does not allow us to reship under the same order number.
- We’re happy to refund your online order so you can repurchase your uniforms with us in store or online.
- We can transfer your order for in store pickup. You will receive a text once your order is ready for pickup. Friendly reminder, there is no need to stand in line for order pickups.
Do I have to make an appointment to pick up my order?
Not necessary. Feel free to visit us anytime we’re open, skip the line, and go directly to order pickup.
Should I bring something with me when I pick up my order?
Yes. Order confirmation is required for pick up. You may show the store associate either a printed copy or the email confirmation on your phone.
What is your 15-day guarantee?
In an effort to help minimize anxiety during Back-to-School shopping season, Uniforms by Logo Express offers a 15-day school uniform top turnaround guarantee. If the polo shirt your child needs is out of stock in-store, simply place an order 15 days prior to the first official day of school–in-store or online–and we guarantee he or she will be ready to start classes wearing the primary, mandatory school uniform polo. If we fail to meet this guarantee, your scholar’s first polo is on us.
The order must be placed 15 full days prior to the first official day of school, and the guarantee is limited to the Primary Mandatory Uniform Polo without further customization.
The first official day of school is the first full day of classes, and does not include orientation, registration, or other activities that precede the first full day of classes.
What does ULE do with my personal data?